Featured Post

Button Broach, a Tutorial

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Favorite Sewing Tool?

Tribute to my Sewing Machine

My Favorite Sewing Tool? A Poem about My Sewing MachineTo my dear friend on the craft table, what can I say about you?

The way that dealing with the “tension” makes me wish I had somebody new.

Your too complicated when I don’t need you to be, and too simple when I need much more.

Exciting when your well running, but otherwise you’re such a bore.

You clam up when I least expect it and snap my every last thread,

but when I truly have had it up to here with you, you turn out to be a gem.

 

Update: For those who are curious, my sewing machine is the Brother LS 30.  Very basic, both in function and thankfully price, and still running after nearly 10 years.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the beauty of a sewing machine! I know exactly what you mean! Thank you for sharing at Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share what's on your mind, just keep it family friendly please.